Creno to showcase its new CRENO DUAL ACE at PAS2019
CRENO technology and know-how embodied in a new highly competitive CNC machine
CRENO DUAL ACE, the most competitive Ultrosanic Cutting Machine worldwide will be showcased during the next Paris Air Show (Hall 4, G150).
Dual Ace combines two processes:
– Ultrasonic cutting (Core Nomex, Aluminum, Kevlar and Foams): CRENO worldwide pioneer;
– Composite milling.
- No Dust
- Unrivalled Quality
- Reduced Cycle Time up to 3
- Complex Geometry
CRENO provides you the full advantages of ultrasonic cutting know how and can support you to program your parts.
- 2 500 x 1 250 mm x 900 mm (8.2 x 4.1 x 3 ft)
- Siemens 840 D Solution Line
- Ultrasonic cutting head managed as HSK tool
- Generator 20 kHz
- Tool changer : 2 US heads and 8 traditional tools
- Blum laser for tool measurement
- Electro spindle 10 Kw – 24 000 rpm – HSK 63
- Safety enclosure (CE norms)
- CRENO own cutting tools w/ increased tool life
- Probe Systems : Blum or Renishaw
- Suction Unit Atex
Post Pro for Catia or NX