- Welcome of regional start-ups
- Cocktail region Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Reception of delegations
- Hiring day
Welcome of regional start-ups
The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region is extending Gifas Paris Air Lab operation in Hall 4 and will be hosting 6 start-ups on its regional booth.
Come and discover the innovation made in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes on Hall 4, G133.
Monday, the 17th of june
- ELISTAIR : Elistair designs and manufactures tethered drone systems. Our innovative technology opens new fields of application for drones such as persistent aerial surveillance, continuous aerial broadcasting, complex industrial inspection and traffic monitoring. ORION is our tethered drone providing continuous air coverage over large areas and is powered by the Safe-T tether station which provides unlimited autonomy and increased security for drone operations. Ligh-T is a lightweight and easily transportable tether station. It is suitable for intervention units requiring a compact, reinforced, ready-to-use solution in the blink of an eye.
Tuesday, the 18th
- WIPSIM : WipSim provides Innovative 4.0 tools for optimizing Manufacturing Management at Workshops level. Our products help reducing Lead Times and improving Productivity thanks to Artificial Intelligence and Simulation based Algorithms.
- LEPTONS TECHNOLOGIES : Leptons Technologies offers its electron beam welding services to aerospace companies in search of quality, weld repeatability and reactivity. The other activity of Leptons Technologies is the design of innovative electron sources. We are competitive!
Wednesday, the 19th
- EAB Engineering (NUCLEUS VR) : Nucleus VR offers a solution that enables customers to build their own digital twin – autonomously and without coding. Simply load your 3D CAD data or scanned point cloud on to our platform then visit the Digital Twin on a VR headset, a PC, an Augmented Reality tablet or Microsoft’s HoloLens.
Thursday, the 20th
- HEXADRONE : Designer of solutions for professional drones, HEXADRONE has created the TUNDRA®, multifunction toolholder drone, fully modular in a few seconds. It is designed to simultaneously receive several accessories, developed in a logic of Open Innovation
- SAS SYS : SYS develops the Cyclope remote control for drones, radio-controlled cars, boats … Cyclops allows a simple and intuitive piloting since it requires only one hand. It works with the tilt of the hand to adjust the direction as well as with a joystick to adjust the speed of the device. It brings improved drone guidance systems, particularly for military use, and an access to piloting for people with disabilities.
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region will be happy to welcome attendees for the regional cocktail on booth G133, Hall 4 on wednesday 19th, in the presence of the President of the region.
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes companies will be available for people lookinfg for new position during the hiring day on Friday 21th. Come to meet us on regional booth (hall 4, G133) and take advantage of this opportunity to meet managers and identify opportunities that meet your expectations.
Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes at the Paris Air Show :
* 180 exhibiting companies
* More than 2500 recruitments in 2019
* Needs for a large range oc competences and qualifications, from skilled workers to ingeniors