INS invests 650 000€ in 2017
In 2017, InS, a leading private French laboratory specialized in tribology, chemistry, and materials and surfaces sciences, will invest an amount of 650 000€ in order to offer new analysis capabilities.
New equipment is now available in our private laboratory:
- SEM-EDS of the next generation (low vacuum – drying freeze)
- FTIR microscopy (themogravimetric coupled)
- Tribological modules on rheometer
- HTHS – R&D viscometer
- GC-MS analyzer (Pyrolyzer)
- Particle size, zeta potential, molar mass (DLS, ELS, SLS)
- High load, high frequency, very-low temperature Tribometer
InS, SAFRAN-approved supplier, aims to obtain COFRAC accreditation in 2017.
For more than 15 years, InS supports aerospace industry in its Research and Development projects and technical troubleshooting.
INS offers you a high value test and characterization services in tribology, chemistry, and material and surface sciences thanks to its experts and its own high-tech state-of-the-art equipment.
Our daily commitments: support, independence and duty of advice.
Constant customer satisfaction achieved through our quality approach allowed us to obtain approvals and certifications.
Meet INS from 19 to 25 June 2017 at the International Paris Air Show – Hall 4 booth AB 117