CARBONE FORGE (TECALEMIT AEROSPACE Group)
CARBONE FORGE designs and manufactures long-and short-fiber composite parts using thermoset and thermoplastic resins with a hign level of complexity and precision.
– Moulding of monolithic structures of advanced composite applications using continous fiber reinforcements,
– Control of the fiber orientations and fiber volume ratio of the consolidated parts,
– Development of hybrid composite structures with metallic inserts integrated during the moulding phase,
– Finished parts to the moulding operation without post-moulding machining,
– Design, dimensioning and numerical simulation (FEA analysis) for the predictability of performance,
– Treatment thins films coatings, for tribological effect, electromagnetic shielding, photovoltaic coting or anti-lightning on many substrates (composites, carbon, Kevlar, glass, etc…).
Capabilities : Plastics and composites / Painting, coatings and surface treatments