Aerospace Cluster Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes at France Air Expo 2017
Aerospace Cluster Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes is glad to announce its presence at the upcoming international general aviation trade fair France Air Expo. It will take place on June 8 to 10, 2017 at Lyon Bron airport with a total area of 30 000 m2, 300 exhibitors and 150 aircrafts exposed (new and used ones).
France Air Expo will showcase new technologies and innovations in the area of general aviation with the presence of main industry players: ULM, business aircrafts and helicopter manufacturers, and also in the area of associated equipment and services. Insurance companies along with aerospace associations and educational institutions will be also present at the show.
Aerospace Cluster Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, dynamic network of regional aerospace industry players, will be present at this international exhibition, federating participation of the following regional companies:
- Aeroform France: repair equipment specialist for composites industry
- Avnir Airport: technical support, expert in the airport environment
- Avenir Aviation: aviation education, pilot school
- Aviation Structure Assistance: aircraft assembly Part145 workshop, structure repair or modification (aluminum, composites, wood), welding, scouring, painting…
- Slicom Technologies: machine components repair and equipment rétrofit
- SunAero: specialist in leak detection, desealing, and rapid mastic sealant, painting and composites polymerization equipment
- BAYO-NSE: pilot store, Part145 workshop for avionics, electrical, aircraft navigation and communication equipment installation and maintenance
From June 8 to 10, our team along with cluster’s member companies will be happy to welcome you on booth L23, hall H14 and to present to you their expertise, projects and services.
With more than 200 active members, Aerospace Cluster aims to accelerate member companies’ development through its various activities that foster internationalization, innovation, performance improvement, HR management and communication.
One of the benefits proposed by the cluster is the access to: market (country), and calls for projects information, expert network, workshops and business conventions, participation in large exhibitions at a reduced rate, best practice and experience exchange within the network, Aerospace Techdays organization (a genuine regional aerospace innovations showroom), assistance in projects set-up as well as in talent acquisition.